Why work with us?
Vardhan Group is looking for extraordinary people to join our industry-leading team to define the future of real estate in India. An inspirational and fun work enviroment, an innovation driven and fast growing company, ambitious projects and a talented team are just few of the reasons why you will love it here.
GENERAL MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION (REAL ESTATE)
Job Title: Construction Manager (Real Estate)
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 8yrs – 15yrs in Real Estate/Construction Industry
Minimum Qualifications: B.E/Diploma Civil
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Successful execution & Delivery of Allotted Projects within given time schedule.
- Execution of all facets of construction (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation,
Materials management, etc.).
- Coordination with all project stakeholders - including engineers, contractors and consultants.
- Sound understanding of contract, scope and its administration with sub-contractors etc.
- Plan project schedule, monitoring, and control with sound systems and documentation.
- Conduction Day to Day planning, implementation and risk mitigation measures on site.
- Responsible for developing symbiotic relations with contractors and vendors in line with compliance and company values, to have a positive influence on project completion.
- Quality control & testing/documentation.
- Project budget monitoring and cost optimization.
- Ensuring construction standards maintained as per local laws and statutory requirements.
- Labor and materials management.
- Ensuring seamless working between head office and project sites.
- Handover of projects to satisfaction.
- Excellent communication, Inter-personal & Coordination skills, Team management skills
- Planning & Time Management, Analytical skills
- Computer Skills (MS Excel)
- Good written and spoken English
Explore a Career with us